I think I need to set more attainable goals when it comes to my Sunday Kind of Love posts. For some reason, I just can’t seem to keep up. One day they will become weekly again but for now, I will pop in when I can — OK? Above is your Monday motivation.
- I fell off the January Cure a little but am continuing it into February. Everything is almost done but I’m waiting for some things from the container store to get here so I can organize the closets. I can’t wait to have organized and functional closets. Are there people out there that have those? I still need to order my wallpaper for the bedroom but I keep stalling because it’s kind of pricey. We are signing on for another year in our apartment so there will be plenty of time. My goal is to finish the bedroom and my office by Spring. Fingers crossed I can hold myself to it!
- While I was on Pinterest this week I spotted a photo of my Hallway Refresh for the One Room Challenge. I figured someone had pinned it from my reveal post BUT it was actually from Apartment Therapy. It was in a before + after feature that was posted back in December and I somehow missed it! If you want to check it out head over to Apartment Therapy.
- Two posts went up on A Beautiful Mess and Palm Springs Style last week. I shared Tips for Mixing Healthier Cocktails plus three fresh vegetable juice cocktails and a Spicy Beet Bloody Mary. I’ve been on a fresh juice/healthy cocktail kick since I got my Hurom slow juicer. No regrets, I’m still totally in love with this juicer. Worth every single penny! Go check out the recipes and let me know what you think.
- I’ve been feeling down lately. Not sure if it’s the workload, the weather, or my San Pedro Cactus dying. Yes, I’ve officially stripped myself of my plant lady title until further notice. Anyways, today I came across A Month of Self-Love that Glitter Guide is doing and I think I’m going to join in. I need to start taking better care of myself and making self-love a priority. Hopefully, these tasks will help me make it a part of my daily routine again. My life is busy but I need to have a healthy mind and body so I can stay motivated.
- One thing I have to look forward to… I booked a trip to Palm Springs for Modernism Week at the end of this month! Last years trip to Palm Springs pretty much changed my life forever and I can’t wait to get back to the place that inspires me every day. I really need this trip to relax and I think it will be good for my soul to get back to the desert. I’m not going to lie, one day I might just go there and never come back.
Happy Sunday everyone! xo